Information provided by Anna Community Development Corporation
Anna offers its businesses affordable real estate, low cost of doing business, a well-educated work force, an active Chamber of Commerce, and dedicated consumers.
Anna offers its residents an exceptional quality of life and low cost of living. Although our community has experienced growth, we still retain the familiarity and comfort of a hometown, while offering easy access to the conveniences of the DFW metroplex.
Anna offers the surrounding community parks and recreational amenities, places to shop and eat, several annual community events, and multiple places of worship.
- Anna is the 4th Fastest-Growing City in North Texas
- Anna's Population for city limits: 15,010 (estimate for 2018)
- Weekday Daytime trade area population: 97,752
- Anna's Night/Weekend trade area population: 40,602
- Anna issued over 1,800 single-family permits since 2014
- Anna's Median Household Income: $84,223
Your Anna Realtor
Eric Medders Realty Group | 972-658-0889
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.